The Gaza border authority published a list of 596 foreign and dual nationals from 15 countries who will be allowed to leave the Gaza Strip on Thursday, including four Macedonian nationals, transmits news agency MIA.
More than 500 people were allowed to cross the border on Wednesday, when the crossing was opened for the first time.
The authorities in Gaza published the new list before 2am local time on Thursday, and said the people listed should be present at the border crossing at 7am.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs welcomed on Wednesday the decision to open the Rafah border crossing between the Gaza Strip and Egypt, enabling foreign nationals, including the nationals of North Macedonia, to leave the enclave.
“As we have stated previously, our nationals in Gaza have already been added to the evacuation lists, and we expect them to be evacuated soon depending on the circumstances on the ground and the pace of evacuation, since a large number of foreign nationals in Gaza are a part of this operation. Through close and continued communication with the relevant institutions in Egypt and Israel, as well as with our nationals, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is working directly and continuously to ensure a safe and timely evacuation of our nationals,” said the MFA in a press release on Wednesday.
Apart from the four Macedonia nationals, the list published on Thursday also includes nationals of Azerbaijan (8), Belgium (50), Bahrein (6), Chad (2), Croatia (23), Greece (24), Hungary (20), Italy (4), Mexico (2), the Netherlands (20), South Korea (5), Sri Lanka (17), Switzerland (11), and the United States of America (400).